Combining that east-cost flow with a west-coast vibe, Ms Proper...
....a #go-getter, has been evolving her love for hip hop and perfecting her craft since well before 2005. Her resume is not only impressive, but motivating, setting an example for anyone on the grind:
- in 2005, Ms Proper ("Shantale Person") created So Proper Entertainment which employed a roster of other talented artists in the Virginia area to whom she executive produced albums for.
- In 2007, Ms Proper was selected to perform in her first show at the Byrd Theatre in Richmond, Virginia.
- Since then Ms Proper has released three projects, numerous singles, performed in many venues along the East Coast and South, and also landed a performance on one of BET's most memorable shows, 106 & Park.
- Interned with her mentor Joy Young at J.Couture Productions, then became promoted to an assistant, and then soon after became the first employee of the company by signing on as Project Manager where she participated in many marketing campaigns for artists such as Trey Songz, Kevin Gates, and more.
- Ms Proper released her fourth project and debut studio album, Escaping Reality on XXL, and was also mentioned in the Source as an artist to watch.
- In 2016, Ms Proper toured and performed on the Freedom Tour 2016, Good FXN Vibes Tour sponsored by Winner's Circle Clothing and Official Feature, and was the winner of the "This Is My Year" fan-challenge, in which she was awarded to perform at the A3C Festival & Conference.
- When she isn't behind the mic, Ms Proper not only runs P.E.A.C.E - a community organization based in Los Angeles, CA focused on the importance of the arts in education and childhood development
- but also is the Creative Director of a Branding company called Creative Addix
- And speaks at numerous schools under her own anti-bullying initiative Hip Hop Against Bullying.
Hip Hop Recording artist and songwriter
Catch her perform:
Press and Booking contact:
"With almost of decade of work in Richmond’s hip-hop scene, OG ILLA continues to fight for citywide acceptance. He’s simultaneously the most popular white hip-hop artist in the city and one of the most underappreciated." - StyleWeekly
"From the music to all of his varies business dealings, he embodies what it means to be an independent music mogul on the grind. To be frank, OG ILLA simply finds a way to stay working and relevant." - TheCheatsMovement
OG ILLA shared stages with many hip hop artist such as: Riff Raff, Lil B, Ace Hood, Action Bronson, Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, Los, Vinny Cash, Kid Daytona, Jarren Benton, Phil Ade, Lil Wyte, Cory Gunz and numerous other independent artists.
Artist name: I.Am.Tru.Starr
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/4uY17u6sR13GQqRtYnilHn - "hair like basquiat."
Apple Music: https://itun.es/us/clef7
CDA Management, a full-service artist management company representing a variety of talent in the areas of film/television, modeling, music, comedy, and dance brings yet another phenomenal hip hop lyricist stemming from the home of the black and yellow - LegenDerry a premier up and coming rapper born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. Like fellow Pittsburgh MCs, Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller, LegenDerry found his musical muse at a very young age. After discovering his musical talent and ambition, he placed his focus on writing, recording, and producing his own music. Through his undying ambition and versatile lyrics, it is evident that LegenDerry stands apart from the rest. For instance check his Pure Imagination project; the track titled Pure Imagination produced by Breaux provides a good example of the quality of sound, style, flow and maturity in LegenDerry's voice - plus its a sick track.
LegenDerry credits his creativity to his father, who was the vocalist for a punk-rock band in his youth. Coming from a musical family background, LegenDerry found his passion for his own style through a musical technology class in high school. There, he began making beats, recording vocals, and learning production. He started a rap group in 9th grade, which received backlash and caused controversy throughout his school. He was bullied for being a white rapper, and eventually relocated to a different high school for his senior year.
One of the most crucial moments in LegenDerry’s career, was his first studio session at MCM studios in Pittsburgh, PA. Everything came naturally - he laid down his first official tracks, and the rest is history. There, he discovered a unique style which is embedded in each of his verses to this day. LegenDerry possesses an extremely original and articulate flow, separated from the competition by his lyrical genius.
Manager Contact Info: