There's a creative collective brewing fire in Detroit, Michigan. King Free on the mic, Demigod Freebxll Rome on the mic, Kerwin Clemens on the mix and fire production, along with Milf Melly who together produced 'Love Lost', plus more production and vocals from Rated R Roah and Joseph who also does cover art, along with a few others, when teamed up go by the group name The Lobby.
The Underbelly Jam jamming out in NYC somewhere under the jungle. See the video below the soundcloud and facebook link.
L.S.C is a boston-based band and film scoring group. Known for having roots in alternative rock, they commonly borrow elements from other genres such as classical and electronic, however have began to fuse in more soul, which has created a beautiful and funky combination of sound and vibes. Radiohead meets Foreign Air meets HRVRD meets Prince.
Combining that east-cost flow with a west-coast vibe, Ms Proper...
....a #go-getter, has been evolving her love for hip hop and perfecting her craft since well before 2005. Her resume is not only impressive, but motivating, setting an example for anyone on the grind:
- in 2005, Ms Proper ("Shantale Person") created So Proper Entertainment which employed a roster of other talented artists in the Virginia area to whom she executive produced albums for.
- Since then Ms Proper has released three projects, numerous singles, performed in many venues along the East Coast and South, and also landed a performance on one of BET's most memorable shows, 106 & Park.
- Interned with her mentor Joy Young at J.Couture Productions, then became promoted to an assistant, and then soon after became the first employee of the company by signing on as Project Manager where she participated in many marketing campaigns for artists such as Trey Songz, Kevin Gates, and more.
- In 2016, Ms Proper toured and performed on the Freedom Tour 2016, Good FXN Vibes Tour sponsored by Winner's Circle Clothing and Official Feature, and was the winner of the "This Is My Year" fan-challenge, in which she was awarded to perform at the A3C Festival & Conference.
- When she isn't behind the mic, Ms Proper not only runs P.E.A.C.E - a community organization based in Los Angeles, CA focused on the importance of the arts in education and childhood development
- but also is the Creative Director of a Branding company called Creative Addix
- And speaks at numerous schools under her own anti-bullying initiative Hip Hop Against Bullying.
Hip Hop Recording artist and songwriter
Catch her perform:
Press and Booking contact:
"Baby I was hoping you can ride with me..." Lyrics of the chorus to 'Ride with Me' produced by Kerwin Clemens has been on repeat all day! Freebxll Will provides a blend of that new wave hip hop, mixed in with this new age R&B. Don't need to be a fan of the genre to vibe with this, but the man can sing and brings his 90's-like Soul to the table. His catalog is, as already mentioned, repeat-worthy - beats fire as well.
Freebxll Will is a R&B artist from Metro-Detroit Michigan. He is most known for his debut project Pink Room and for his track “Famous”. He puts a lot of time and effort into his craft and you can tell from the work he puts out. He is in the genre-defying creative collective The Lobby. Freebxll Will is currently (as of July 2018) working on a new project named LET LOVE DIE. There will be plenty more songs from Freebxll Will in the future.
Follow his music at the links below:
Imagine it's 1987 and you're in the movie theatre watching a blockbuster Philip K. Dick inspired film directed by Ridley Scott. Not Bladerunner, but the soundtracks Cassle Fires creates makes it feel like it. Cassle Fires - Instrumental duo from Saint Paul, Minnesota fuses genres post-punk and dark-wave together to produce instrumentals that carry this 90’s retro Nirvana-feel, vibes perfect for independent film projects or background tracks for other visual projects. They’ve tagged their sound as 'soundtrack, art-rock, dark-wave, industrial, krautrock, lo-fi, new wave, post-punk'.
Stay tuned on where they will perform next by following their Facebook page.